Thursday, September 23, 2004

PICK ME

I watched the premier of The Batchelor last night. Talk about a waste of time. Of course, what television isn't. This week I didn't watch it over at my grandma's because she is up visiting my mom in Washington. Anywho, next week, I'll have to see what grams thinks of it this time.

There is just something disturbing about a bunch of women fighting over one guy and then thinking that they have "some connection" with him - yea missies, I'll let you in on a little secret - about that "connection" . . . it has absolutely nothing to do with anything long term. Yes he wants you. For one steamy night, that is. Good luck to you all. I'm sure they will all get what they came for, a little tv spotlight action. Here's to true love and not giving up hope. Yea sure, whatever!

No comments: